With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I thought it a fine time to talk about a holiday tradition that my fiancé (yippee!) started. Every Christmas, he buys me a perfume as part of my gift. I look forward to it every year. It is such a personal and romantic gift and perfect for Valentine's Day, no?
Here are some of my favorites.
Gwen Stefani L
It's the perfect combination of floral and fruit. A little soft and a little sweet.Next, Ralph Lauren Blue
It's a white floral with a bit of musk and a touch of the ocean.My secret scent is Benefit's Maybe Baby.
It's another floral, great sexy summertime scent.Another, fiance choice I loved, Gucci by Gucci.
It's a fresh powdery scent. I'll admit I didn't love it at first but now it's among my favorites. It's a perfect winter scent. The powdery scent reminds me of fresh snow.My latest obsession is a rich musk. For Her Intense by Narciso Rodriguez.
It's a heavy musk perfect for those sexy cozy winter nights by the fire.There you have it, my favorite scents of the moment. Now go forth and fragrantize (what? it's a word!) yourselves!


No comments:
Post a Comment
No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.