Monday, August 30, 2010

Guess Who's Bizack?!

Well, my dear fans, it's been a while. I should apologize for being gone so long. My laptop totally died and being the person that I am it took me this long to replace it. Learning is one of my favorite things to do, except when it comes to technology. I really don't care to know the details, just fix it.

So I gave B the assignment of shopping around and choosing a laptop and totally wrote it off my to-do list. Cue: HSN. He decided he wanted a Sony. One day while flipping channels I noticed that HSN was having a Sony sale. I thought it would be a good idea to watch to see if they had a deal on a laptop. BIG MISTAKE. Suffice it to say that we got a laptop. And a 46" TV. And a Blu-ray player. What.the.hell.just.happened!?

Anywho, we are really happy with our purchases, all were really good deals but you've been warned. Get HSN blocked from your cable! They use hypnosis I swear!

Anyway, now that I'm back in business I look forward to chatting with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.