Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look Out, Eddie Munster!

If you ever want an exercise in complete frustration and embarrassment, grow out your eyebrows!

After hearing from 2 eyebrow “experts” and a make-up artist that I should let my eyebrows grow in thicker, I convinced myself it was a good idea. I normally tweeze my own brows and think I do an OK job at it, see?


But I did agree that some thickness would be appreciated. The problem: my hair is actually thin, I just have A LOT of it. I figured this endeavor couldn’t take that long. My eyebrows grow in like weeds and I tweeze probably two times a week. I should be grown in in 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops!

I was so pitifully ignorant of the challenge that lay ahead of me. I am 6 weeks into it, and let’s just say, I’m rocking the “who-picked-through-her-eyebrows-and-left-the-rest” look!

Here I am at 2 weeks growing out. **Warning: Creepy eye pictures ahead!**


And at 5 weeks...




Talk about picked over. They look worse than my mom's Thanksgiving turkey after it's been devoured!

Uh! It takes everything in my power not to just tweeze them back to how they were. I do hope this ends up being worth it!

1 comment:

No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.