You want the proof? You can't handle the proof! Feast your eyes on my office.
And, if you squint and look really hard, you will see a job hunting website on my monitor. Shhhhh! Let's just keep that between us. And in case you think I'm a faker and just have it there for decoration. Here it is, in action:
I gotta tell you, sitting on the exercise ball is tough work. After about an hour or so, I felt soreness in my upper back. I guess they don't call it "active sitting" for nothing, huh? It takes some getting used to and I had to do some rearranging on the desk so that things were more comfortable to reach but it really has kept my posture on point. I haven't caught myself slounching once! And that's the goal!


No comments:
Post a Comment
No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.