Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ode to the Dominicans

You know I try to save $ however I can,
especially when it comes to a beauty routine.
I’ve mastered the at home mani/pedi…
But hair…I give up…
Anytime I wash and straighten my hair myself,
the first week it won’t do anything
Take a curl, flat iron, just lays there
FULL OF STATIC
So this is my ode to you, Dominicans
I shall return for I can’t do it at home!
Princess Staticia, please note hair all in face and flying up on sides...(hair by me)
Hair by the Dominicans...cue gospel choir!

1 comment:

  1. I miss the Dominicans!!! Best $30 I have ever spent! Even though I'm sitting right there watching them work their magic, I still don't know how the hell they do it! I just hate washing out my "Mulan Do" after they work it, cus I know I'll be starin' from scratch! x

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.