Behold my condo!




I know what you're saying - so chic! so fresh! so colorful! You know what I'm saying? So...bare. Besides paint, I've got very little on my walls.
Confession: I am a wall decor phobe.
I haven't been able to find any art that I love. And I must love it! I haven't been able to commit to any shelving. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Mirrors are out of the question because I've already got a few, see.
So no more mirrors. Ugh! What's behind that door you ask? Trust me you. are. not. ready. That's for another post in another lifetime, uh I mean on another day. One thing at a time OK?
My home feels like home but doesn't feel finished. Something happens when you buy a place. First, you don't want just anything in there and, second, you don't want to go around ruining your walls. But let's face it, at year three, I need to get this moving. So I need to get my creative juices flowing and make it happen. In my defense, my boyfriend moved in 10 months ago so the focus went to making sure we both had room for our stuff (more on that later). But yes, 10 months is a long time to stall, ya know.
I expect to be making some moves soon. Any suggestions?

No comments:
Post a Comment
No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.