In short, I love halloween. It's not so much the dress up as it is the creativity behind it. As a kid, I was never the usuals - princess, witch. Nah, I was a Campbell's Soup Can, and a present. That kid still lives in me. Last Halloween a group of family and friends got together and decided to party for Halloween. We chose a theme for our costumes - superheroes vs. villains. I couldn't take the easy route, I had to make my costume. I was The Riddler from Batman and let's just say by the time I was done, my hand was sore and I never wanted to see a
? again!!!
We had such an awesome time, we did it again this year. The theme? Fairy Tales. I took the easy route this year and just bought a costume. Can you guess all the characters? Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.