Hello chatterboxes! I am shamefully reappearing after a month-long hiatus. See...what had happened was...hmmmm...
::digging into my big box of worthy excuses::
OK, for starters I just slacked for a week. Then, DC got hit with a double whammie mega-blizzard of historical proportions (this, as exaggerated as it sounds, is true). During the storms, I was SO looking forward to catching you up on all my blogging and then the unthinkable happened. My. Laptop. Died.
::Moment of silence::
Yes, dear friends, my connection to you was lost. And since blog post with no pictures are dry like toast, I was forced into hiatus. So while I have done nothing to address the dead laptop issue, I'm just letting you know what's been up with me.
I expect to be back in the swing soon as I can live laptop-less no more.
PS: Any suggestions for where to take my laptop? It's only three years old, it completely shut off while I was on it and won't turn back on again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.