Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Tale of Two Brows

Remember I was letting my eyebrows grow in thicker? I know you are thirsting for an update, so here it is!

After about 8 weeks of letting them grow, I got to here.

Pretty hairy!

After acknowledging there are some parts of my eyebrows that have been plucked to death and won't grow back, I decided it was time to shape my newly thick beauties. I was sooooo nervous! It's ridiculous! I had let them grow for two months and was scared to overpluck. Oh, pluck here goes! After sweating every.single.hair. I got to these.



Not bad, eh?

A little thicker than what I started out with which was the goal. The difference is subtle but noticable (to me anyways). In the end, the pain was worth it. I got a sexier, fuller set of brows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.