Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Confession Wednesday

Well, my people, I'm a wedding addict. There was a time where I was embarrassed about this because I felt the need to explain it to people but I've come to terms with it and I just don't care any more. I. LOVE. Weddings. I like the prettiness, yes, but that's not it. I love what weddings do. They bring all of your loved ones together in one place for one day to celebrate love. That simple. Doesn't hurt that people are usually dressed nice and there's good food and music, either.

So without further ado, I present this super chic bride. I've always said I wouldn't wear white. We'll see if I stick to that! But I also always wondered how a bride could pull it off. I think she did! What do you think?


Image courtesy of Simply Bloom Photography via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks or snarkiness. Keep it civil.